CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

common things

dear cik net
i dont know what to say..just want to write something simple..so,my blog will not look so bored..huhuhu..
first of all..nak story pasal what i hav done today..firstly,at the so early morning..i have to prepare myself for driving school..today is my 2nd day practice to drive..kind like GABRA sikit la..then,time first2 want to go to office ps samy at serendah..ME,my twin n little brother hav seen some accident happen at here..wah,i can  see 5 died people..oh man..really make upset...of coz la..kita x tau bila ajal akan dtg..so,we hav to prepare iman,takwa,n amal ibadat yg cukup....bnyak tul kes yg melibtkn accident at the road..ok..

then,i hav to drive from serendah to ampang pecah..at the driving school..firstly,the instructor giv so command to go somewhere to practice,then baru go to the ps samy ampang pecah..at there,i hav to practice first at the track..BUKIT,PARKING N 3 PENJURU..then,round2 kkb..road A n road B..ok..firstly,ade gk asyik mati enjin..adoi,uncle india look like very angry to me..'why u angkat clash habis'..nak je ckp..'takut seyh'...huhuhu...simpan je.buat dekk je..hehehe...but,this uncle is ok..he teach me a LOTTT..ok..so,cannot marah2 him la...that why im ok je with him...hhehe..:))..he always talk n talk...a lot of thing he story me...so,not so bored..when im drived i feel so excited n more focus because i love it..n want to learn it..for test..kang terkantoi plak..heheh....
then,went 4 hour finishing our practice for today,they send back me n aliah home...I feel so SLEEPYY..yupp..not hav enougghtt time...FOR WHAT??of coz la ON9...what the happiest things when go back home..hehehe..24 hour at my lappy..starring at facebooking,chatting with my lovely classmate,my ex rumate kmpp n people..the best moment i like...then watching movie on9...ofcoz hav to wait for the movie finished loading..huhuhuhuu..the movie i like to watch is koreann n always jepun n sometime taiwan..syokk habis..ehehheehe..

dear cik net,
i want see some sort of movie again tonight..n tomorrow i hav my driving class again at 8 am..so,hav to sleep early..if i hav time,i will post anything...ok..

ASSALAMUALAIKUM n good night..
have a nice days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free HTML Blog 4u